Connie Warren // Louisville, IL Senior Photographer

   Amazing, sweet, simplistic, artistic, and rad are just a few words to describe Connie! She was a blast to work with and of course, she was stunning! It didn't take me long to figure out that she has what it takes to model.  Really, she made my job a whole lot easier and made me look like a genius in lighting and posing and framing the portraits.  If you don't believe me, just check out a few of her portraits from below.
   I just married into Connie's family 2 years ago.  So that makes her my cousin-in-law (haha if that is a word).  She's super talented and interested in photography as well! I've helped her some here and there when she has questions. I believe she'll be awesome if she keeps perusing photography.  Well, that's enough chit chat, view her pics below!


Louisville, IL senior pictures


sky pictures




girl senior pictures

Comments

Popular Posts