Hannah Piggush // Southern, IL Senior Photographer based out of Effingham

     Hannah Piggush is a Rockstar to the T! She is just plain awesome with a great sense of personality and hard working at that.  She truly is a blessing to be around. Miss Hannah made me look a bazillion times better than I was at creating her portraits. All she did was stand there and smile and the rest is history. If you don't believe me, just look below at a few of her rockin images.  Stunning young lady with a smile that can sweep you away.  
     I met Hannah a few years ago when I just started my business and had no idea where I'd be a few years later. My friend and I created a FB group to help us grow and learn and have a blast.  Hannah even rocked it then and made it so easy for us to learn as we created sweet images for her.  
   Now that I have talked enough, look below and enjoy our new indoors photography.  We are moving in a new direction with what we offer now-->Rockstar indoor images!
Studio photography

Effingham Photographer

Effingham Senior pictures



Comments

Popular Posts