Effingham, IL // Rockstar Senior Photographer__Rockstar Reps

    One thing I get asked a lot is, "What is a Rockstar Rep?" and, "How do I become one?"  Well, it's pretty simple and would love to break it down for you.  A Rockstar Rep is a model (male or female) that I recruit or they fill out a model form their junior year.  We go through the process of selecting them one by one.  To put it simply, they are my marketers. They help me get my name out and book their peers and in return receive awesome discounts on products and sessions. It's the least I can do for their work.  I give them the example of "It's like a Nike contract, and if they are contracted by Nike, they cannot go to Adidas and work for them as well.  It doesn't make sense to work for both. We treat our Rockstar Reps as worded, like "Rockstars"! They get a free session in the spring of their junior year which in return they get cool rocking images to start sharing to their friends.
     As this year has started, I have some of the  coolest Rockstar Reps one could ask for.  I have 9 solid girls that are my marketers and go to's from surrounding schools.  We are in Effingham, Teutopolis, Newton, Dieterich, Neoga, Cumberland, St. Anthony.  If you take the time below and look through some of their images.  I promise you that we will do our absolute best to get you the most creative and unique and awesome lightning possible for your senior year.  LokerPhotography only takes so many senior sessions each year. Reason being is, I am a stay at home father of one, and trying to run a business successfully to produce the obvious money needed for family bills and paying for college or just having food to eat is tough enough around her schedule. She is far more important than any of you ;) but we do give you our attention during your whole Senior Experience!   Just check out below a few of our Reps prized images!!!!!!

Effingham Senior Photographer

studio pictures

American flag senior pictures


studio pictures

Effingham photography


Teutopolis Senior pictures




Newton Senior photographer

Neogo Senior Photographer

Senior pictures of sky



Loker Photography

Cumberland Senior Photographer
 

Comments

Popular Posts