Ariel Porter // Louisville, IL, Southern, IL Senior Photographer based out of Effingham

     What an adventurous day for Ariels senior experience.  It was one of those days that I woke up and found out it was supposed to storm all day.  So I did what any professional should do, I contacted her and asked what she'd like to do.  Of course, she had her hair done by her sister professionally and wanted her other sister to be there to help out.  So we agreed to do the shoot, rain or shine.
     As I loaded up my vehicle and pulled out to go meet them at an awesome vintage grass location, it was raining, but the weird thing was, it wasn't on the other half of town where we met. Thank you God for the parting of the sky!  It was a cloudy day and beautiful weather at that, and we couldn't be more thankful.  So, to the point, we started out her session in this (these are guy terms, I'm not sure exactly what her clothing is called, but bear with me HA) vintage sun dress with a pretty head band of flowers! I've been wanting to do a session like this for a while, plus on top of that, I had this perfect victorian like chair for us to use! Saweet!!!
     As you can tell, the session was a blast. I laughed so hard with the model and her sister, who is a hoot.  Sidebar--let me tell you some funny stuff, I was shooting a sweet set up with Ariel in the chair with a book, and I realized Ariel was laughing pretty hard, I didn't think I was that funny, but in the reflection of my camera, I saw her sister dancing and making the goofiest faces behind me.  Which is perfect, I know I'm a goofball, but sisters know their sisters better and what it takes. I so wish I had my camera ready for a shot behind me of the craziness.  Probably one of the funnest sessions with the smartest girls.  I learned all sorts of new words from the smart pants, but well I forgot them haha.  I  know one word was "coy".
    But any who, check out below of one of the coolest young ladies who rocked her whole session! Be sure to follow us on Facebook under "LokerPhotography" and Instagram under "@lokerphotog".
Enjoy her images below!

Loker Photography senior pictures



Louisville, IL senior photographer


senior pictures with books









Effingham Photographer

senior pictures of sky

Comments

Popular Posts