Loker Photography // Southern and Central IL Photographer based out of Effingham


    Have you ever worked a job that you just hated? Hated to wake up in the morning or other shift, and just couldn't wait to be done? No me anymore. I love my career. I am a stay at home dad, loving on my little daughter like no other and enjoying every moment that I can with her.  What job do I have? The best job ever. I am an artist.  I live to create images for seniors and their parents to hang the wall art up forever. You see, these moments happen once. Just one time do your kids grow up, and that's my job, to preserve the memories of people.  My goal is to create images that show confidence in who each person is that comes through my doors here at Loker Photography.  My goal is not to create a business that is all about who's most popular because I believe that everyone is created in the image of God.
   A couple of weeks ago, my wife decided to embark on a new journey of jewelry (check her link here: www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/malloryloker). You can order online anywhere under Mallory.  One of the awesome cross marketing idea I had was to connect and make the most out of every senior session I could. Well, this was it.  Each girl that comes to me here at Loker Photography can wear my wife's jewelry line of anything that we have in stock for free. Yes, you heard it right, for free!! This beautiful and elegant line is a must have add on to any senior girls images.  How cool is that? 
     I wanted to give Branches Message and Spa (http://www.branchesmassageandspa.com) a quick shout out as well.  I made a connection to the owner Wendy and now we offer Pink Pewter Head bands for our senior girls as well (http://www.pinkpewter.com). Maybe one day I'll get to shoot for Pink Pewter, but until then, we'll glam up our seniors with all of these stunning jewelry lines available at their finger tips for free.   
     Another Idea on cross marketing was to connect to other local businesses like A T Avenue by Alexis Teichmiller (shop here: http://atavenuestyle.com). I've had the privilege to create images for her clothing line for the last year and a half. What a cool journey it has been.  Our last shoot was on an amazing $12 million dollar home in St. Louis not including all the guest houses, barns, polo field, and resorts.  Can you believe it? I was able to stand by a Lamborghini that was in my favorite color of  lime green. I think he knew I was coming over to hang.  Any who, you senior girls can now shop online and have the most current designs and outfits available at your finger tips in the Effingham, Dietrich, Louisville, Teutopolis, Newton, Flora areas.   

    I just wanted to post a few images of what has been created recently with each jewelry line and also some clothes items from A T Avenue! 

   Check us out at www.lokerphotography.com and don't forget about the social world of instagram under @lokerphotog or Facebook under LokerPhotography, Twitter under Nathan Loker or Pinterest under Loker Photography. 







Comments

Popular Posts