Sync 2016 // Creating images for a Workshop by Loker Photography

Shooting on the Sidelines 

    Last year in 2015, Kelly of Serendipity Backdrops (http://shop.serendipitybackdrops.com) asked me to shoot at their booth to show off their work and products. I am a huge fan of their drops, so this is a must to check out!  I have probably around 30 drops from them, but who's counting? 
    Well, time rolled around and Sync (www.syncrocks.com) workshop is under way and is absolutely amazing. The knowledge shared, the friends ships made and the application is like no other business trip.  I expect everyone to check it out. And if you're lucky enough, the first person to read this in the photography world and respond to me that has never gone will get a free ticket to go :)! Simply FB me under Nathan Loker or info@lokerphotography.com
   As I chatted with Kelly, she had me lined up with a stunning young lady to be my model for the day. She is super cute, sassy and easy to work with.  I was able to get to know this young sweet heart as I created images for her.  In case you didn't know, I am a social butterfly and know quite a few people in this industry which leads me to my point. I stopped Marissa Miller and Sarah Dickey from Focal Point in Michigan (www.fpstudio.net) to teach me more practical posing in which I need very much.  Marissa jumped in and kicked some butt guiding me and teaching me what is and isn't appropriate in posing and to give them a more classic feel and lighting ratios.  Such an amazing experience.  
    One thing I did learn is how hard it is to shoot and pose and light in front of the nations best artists. That's a ton of pressure! But I reassure you, that theses images are fun and great! 
    Any who, I came to learn more about my model and that her family owns a backdrop company as well geared more towards  children for now! Their products can be seen at http://www.intuitionbackgrounds.com.  Becky is the owner and an incredible artist. She hand paints the drops and then obviously puts them in digital form. Love her art.  I had no idea I would make new friends from all over and come to find out, they are only like an hour and a half from me. How cool is that? 
    To make things short and to the point, which is very much my personality (I'm a no fluff typer of person), check out some images below and see what you think! Love the Serendipity drops and my model was just incredible! 

Also, check out my work at www.lokerphotography.com and all social media :)



Effingham Senior Photographer
Add caption

St. Louis Senior Photographer

Nathan Loker Photography

Studio Photography

Loker Photography of Effingham

Studio Lighting

Rocker Chick

Senior Photography

Effingham Photographer

studio lighting by Loker Photography



Comments

Popular Posts