Workman // Effingham, IL, Senior Photographer based out of Effingham



    I love my profession. It allows me to be a stay at home dad (which is really really hard and I thank you moms for what you do and appreciate you more now that I know) and run a high end photography studio here in Effingham, IL.  
    I got a message one day from a family that live both in Florida and here in Effingham.  I was super pumped. I have met them before while shooting for their business called Heartland Dental (http://www.heartlandfamilydentalcare.com) and how found them to be such genuine people and super relaxed and of course, friendly. We chatted a bit about when they would be up here in Illinois again to set a date for senior images of their son.  Talk about awesome. I am super honored to have them choose me to create such wonderful memories for them to cherish and decorate their home forever.  I am learning quickly as a father that the best decorations are family images.  
   Well, July came around, we met up, took down ideas, met the next week and started to rock the images. Well kind of. My new lighting equipment decided not to work, but I did have a back up for the back up. So it started a little rough but ended amazingly.  They had their son's car brought up for pictures and I don't blame them one bit for that. It was a beautiful (in guy words very awesome) corvette.  Blood red with carbon fiber spoiler and over 750 horse power. Now that's what I'm talking about. So as I try not to drool all over his car, we created a line of amazing images for them.  We shot many locations of course their house, but ended at Mid America Motorworks (http://www.mamotorworks.com).  I love that place. 
     My goal is to create images that make sense to you. So we choose very specific spots based on their help and we put together an awesome senior experience. I can only imagine that their son just thinks I'm weird as I tried to hold my composure over his car and dodge a rain storm and had my lights not cooperate and all the while making him laugh (well, I do need to work on my jokes. I'm a little cheesy).  

   Check out our work below and enjoy the images and please share our work. We do travel just in case you were wondering. 

www.lokerphotography.com 


Senior Guy
Add caption

Photography Effingham

Guy Photography


Loker Photography

Effingham Senior Photography
Add caption

Heartland Dental

Mid America Motorworks


Comments

Popular Posts