Effingham Photographer // Let us tell your story_Images by Nathan Loker

You have a story, we want to tell it through art! Check us out at www.lokerphotography.com.

My goal when I create images on purpose and not by accident is to tell a story. Your story. You are unique, you are bold, you are funny, you are driven, you are athletic, you are a book worm, you are determined, you are confident, you are you. That's what I love about art. All I am doing is bringing out the best in your personality to capture who you are. Have you already thought about your senior images? I  bet you were wanting to have images not like everyone else. If that's you, then check us out. We want to capture your personality in your images. Check out what they have to say about our work....
Car photography
"I highly recommend Nathan Loker as your next senior picture photographer. His creativity and excitement for what he does shows through in his photography. He truly captured the essence of my son's personality and provided us with an accurate and cool snap shot of the young man he has become. The process was seamless from the beginning until the end. We will be using him again in the future!" //Angie Workman
country girl photography
"Loker Photography shines likes no other when it comes to creating images that tell your story. From the amazing selections of in studio backgrounds and props to unique locations aimed at capturing the perfect image for you, I was blown away by the amazing images created. The passion Nathan has for his work really does make the images that much better. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to create my senior photos!" //Jenny from Mattoon
Boat photography
"I have truly enjoyed my time as a senior rep for Loker Photography. Working with Nathan Loker was so much fun. He is always willing to go the extra mile to capture your personality in your pictures. Picking my favorite pictures on viewing day was so hard because there were so many amazing pictures." //Taylor, St. Anthony Senior

We take in seniors from over a 100 mile radius of Effingham. That includes, Decatur, Arcola, Robinson, Teutopilis, Dietrich, Clay City, Flora, Olney, Newton, Mattoon, Charleston, Shelbyville, Altamont, Vandalia, St. Elmo, Brownstown, Louisville, Salem, Patoka, South Central, Mt. Vernon, Flora. Don't see your town, check us out :)

Comments

Popular Posts