8th Grade Experience// LokerPhotography focuses on 8th graders and Seniors while being based out of Effingham, IL 62401

       When I was in 2nd grade, I remember watching my father and older brother playing basketball out on our lime stone ball court.  One of the things I remember is how my dad would explain visually to my brother on what it means to be better.  Of course, being a visual learner, I was picking up on what my father was teaching by watching.  Since then, nothing has changed.  I have strived to be better and learn how to open new doors of opportunity.  One of the ways we do this is by the "8th Grade Experience"! It is one of the best ways to remember your younger years.  Let me explain better.  Just look below and observe the portraits that I was able to create with a few of my clients.










Comments

Popular Posts