Brandon // Effingham, IL Senior Photographer

     Brandon and his family are awesome! They are the type of family that all rocks..Literally, rocks all sorts of instruments.  Since this is about Brandon's Senior Experience, I'll chat about him a little bit more.  He plays the drums in which I wish I could play.  I envy great drummers.  He plays almost every week at Christ's Church in Effingham and he rocks it (Dad plays bass, mom piano and older brother electric).  So as for the day, we had an awesome gloomy sky day which is perfect for portraits.  Simply put, just look below at his portraits....
     I also don't normally do family portraits, but since they helped my family out in a huge way, I figured I could take a Rockstar Family Photo for them.  And of course, they rocked it!


Effingham Equity


Effingham Photographer
creative senior pictures

Guy senior pictures


Comments

Popular Posts