LP 1-on-1 Lighting Workshop // Effingham, IL High School Senior Portrait Photographer, Nathan Loker

     October brings a lot of changes to the midwest.   Colder weather, awesome skies, colors beginning to change from greens to the warm fall variations.  It brings to life a whole new level of awesomeness to this world.  For me, I love the fall because now I can eat one of my favorite foods "Chili"!
     But this month I had the privilege of teaching a Lighting Class. I love how LIGHT can set the mood, change the mood and bring the drama into a portrait.  I want to thank Kayla Foor for being the model as she just made it so simple for me to teach the lighting because she was a sweetheart and super easy to work along side.  Also want to thank Amber C. for choosing us here at LokerPhotography to help train and teach an idea of art and science in portrait photography.
    As we were choosing some locations for sweet backgrounds and sky portraits, we ran into an awesome location that simply makes junk and dirt piles look awesome with the shadows from the sun, a model and Light.  I can't help but think of how much of a blessing it is to work and have a job that is fun.
     Kayla brought on the awesomeness with her posing and clothing choices.  The best way that I can describe how awesome yesterday was, is to simply show you portraits from below.  The thing that I can't believe I forgot was "Smoke Bombs"! Gah, I was so pumped to use them and forgot to bring them.  I guess that only leaves another time to shoot more and have some awesome fun.
     Please check out below and also don't forget to check out our work at www.lokerphotography.com and follow us on fb under: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LokerPhotography/129739160413779 for my photography page or https://www.facebook.com/LP1on1 for the Lighting 1-on-1 training!











Comments

Popular Posts