Calvin and Jessica Herdes // Flora, IL Wedding Photographer based out of Effingham, IL

     When it comes to searching for the right photographer--do your research.  I love it when people ask me to do their weddings and engagements because they love my style.  Jessica met up with me one day and we chatted on exactly what she was wanting within her engagement and wedding.  It didn't take me long to see that she loved the dramatic lighting style and how I create images with a passion and imagination.
     When it came time for their engagement portraits, I quickly realized the session was going to rock. First off, we had awesome stormy skies come in and next we had at our first location the oldest and biggest white oak tree in Illinois.  How awesome is that? (will post photo's below).  Not to long after the session we had her come back in and she was blown away (not my words).  I love looking into my clients eyes and seeing them glow from excitement of the portraits we created.  Not only that, I knew they'd have the coolest images around.  (I am jealous of the oil rig shot that I'd like to create something similar for my wife and I).
     Moving forward a few months, Sept. 6th, 2014.  This was their day they've been looking forward to for a while.  It's every girls dream to plan their wedding from when they first start talking and dreaming!  Much to Jessica's surprise, I built a 4 person team.  I wanted to create the best memories for the Herdes. I had 2 ladies in which they could dream about weddings and shoot all of the girlie shots that I as a man cannot or do not see. Perfect! The other is a friend of mine whom I had help with the wide angle shots during the ceremony and balcony shots. I know I cannot be in 4 places at once, so I had a great team in which I communicated what I was looking for. Of course, I gave them freedom to create! My team hit the nail right on the head. I couldn't have asked for better coverage and images.  Well, if you're as excited as I am, I'll stop typing and post the images and let them speak for themselves!!!

   Please support us and follow us on Instagram under @lokerphotog or Facebook under LokerPhotography or google+ under Nathan Loker.  Check out our website at www.lokerphotography.com














Comments

Popular Posts