Southern and Central Illinois Pageant Photography // LokerPhotography based out of Effingham, Illinois specializing in portraits

     I had a blast this past weekend connecting to "A Queen's Dream Pageant and Prom Wear" based right here in Effingham.  I was looking for a creative outlet one day and connected to Christin Niemerg (Owner of A Queen's Dream) via Facebook.  I posted a status and she responded.  The awesome thing, I know Christin but didn't realize she did that type of work.
   Speed up about a month or so, we set up a day which turned out to be a rocking awesome day, to create some awesome dramatic lighting images for marketing purposes and just to create images for fun.  I had a vision of applying dresses and movement in a still image (wait, movement)? Yup, but of course, it wasn't really moving in the still image, but we created a look that shows movement and dramatic light.
    Since Christin, knows all the pageant ladies, it was obvious that she recruited some of the best around.  One from Tescula, Illinois and one from Dieterich, Illinois.  These young ladies were sweet and rocked it.  I didn't have to do much but pose slightly and light the images with a touch of awesome.  What was just as cool, my sister came along and became my assistant for the day. I don't get to see her as often as I'd like since she lives just over 2 hours away, but she was at my house to visit and I put her to work :)
    As you can tell, I have more images of one model verses the other. It's not that I didn't like her, it's because she ended up purchasing the dress she wore and of course, doesn't want to show the world until it's time to walk the stage!!
   Any who, check out the images below and follow our work at www.lokerphotography.com or fb under LokerPhotography or instagram under @lokerphotog

    If you are looking for more info on our Pageant Dress shoots,  email us at info@lokerphotography.com






 

Comments

Popular Posts