Jantzen Michael // Effingham, IL, Southern, IL Senior Photographer

    What would you do with $1000.oo?  With a normal $1000.oo, I would probably want to buy or apply that money towards a new Mac desktop.  Who doesn't want awesome technology?  Any who, I had a give-a-way that everyone could enter this past spring for all 2015 grads in southern, Illinois.  My goal was to give back in a way to the community in which I believe it was a success.  This past spring I hosted a $1k give-a-way on senior portraits held at Joe Sippers in Effingham. It was a simple non-confrontational place to meet and show off my work and style to all the surrounding communities.
     As I have grown my business from scratch, I have wanted to give back in a way that would make people feel confident in  themselves and not how the world perceives us to be.  How it worked was simple. I had the chosen day set, marketed it and had everyone who came put in their name in a jar.  At the end of the night, I had it recorded on video of me drawing out the name. "And the winner is……..Jantzen Michael"!  How awesome is that? She is a young artistic girl with a passion to love others and work, encourage and be herself. I do have the privilege of knowing her and her heart.  I can only image how God is going to use her in the future to reach people and serve people and ultimately just love people in a broken world.
     When I drew her name, (because of knowing her), I knew I was going to have a blast with her session creating sports images.  As her session had come, I learned a few new things about her. I didn't for one know she played the guitar (in which I believe that was the best image we created for her). And two, I didn't know how good of an artist she really was.  How cool!
     Check out below some of the images LokerPhotography has created for Jantzen to enjoy the rest of her life.  On a quick side note, we did print the "vintage guitar" shot at the Stang Arts Gallery here in Effingham. Go check it out. It is on a 30x40 canvas, and it looks stunning!


www.lokerphotography.com
On Twitter under Nathan Loker
Instagram under @lokerphotog
Facebook under LokerPhotography

Stang Arts Effingham Vintage senior

Effingham Sports photography

basketball in Effingham





Comments

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Professional Photography Toronto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts