Lighting Workshop// Central and Southern Illinois 1-on-1 Lighting workshop based out of Effingham Sept 2014

   Last year, I decided to create a lighting hands on workshop.  I know the struggles of dealing with bad locations and lighting, going to workshops and hoping to understand where the pro's started. So, I wanted to make a difference at how people look at locations and light. Better yet, I wanted up coming photographers to be confident in their lighting in any situation. To be able to walk out and know where to start, what to use, how to use it confidently and shoot like a RockStar!!
    I also love the idea of shooting with others and just having a great time creating cool images.  This time, I had asked a previous high school senior client in which I knew she'd rock it like no other.  Hailey is simply stunning and goofy and A.D.H.D. like me! I'd rather call it a personality trait not a disorder, but any who.
   This past fall, I had a lady contact me about the fall and quickly realized we'd become friends.  I can't wait to see all of her images and what she has created.  When I teach lighting, I have people bring their gear if they have it (if not, I supply it).  Reason being, I want them confident and comfortable with their gear and not mine.  On a side note, I did learn about some cool lighting gear from her that I am now purchasing.
   If you check out below, here are a few images that I was able to create with our talented model and awesome wardrobe.  I was also able to connect with "A Queen's Dream Pageant and Prom Wear" based out of Effingham.  I asked her about a flowy dress and she agreed. Yay! Let's cut to the chase, images are posted below.
    If you'd like to book your 1-on-1 Lighting workshop, contact me through email at info@lokerphotography.com or Facebook under "LokerPhotography". Check out our website under www.lokerphotography.com

Photography studio lighting




Effingham Photographer

Lighting workshop


Comments

Popular Posts