Andi // An Effingham, IL Senior, Images by Loker Photography

     What is the best job in the world you ask? For me, it is being a stay at home dad, watching my daughter grow up.  It's not the fair life. Just ask my wife. I know she wishes she could stay at home with our daughter, but someone's has to do it.
     As for being a dad, I also run this home business I have been privileged to start from scratch, learning the ropes and the reigns of a high end business. It is not easy to do both.  I have learned that nothing is more vital than raising my child in which my business does get the back burner most times.  But the key is investment. Invest in what you may ask? I invest in the life of my daughter.  I invest in her giggles, her bath time, her bed time where we wrestle because that's what we dad's do.  I invest in her new found love of "shopkins" toys she found on the iPad watching youtube.com.
   As I sit here and write this, I find that's the obvious point of parents. To invest and enrich the lives of our kids for the betterment of their futures. This year, I have worked with many awesome clients and this client in particular that I am about to share is a super classy young lady. Her mother runs a super cool acting gig right here in Effingham, connecting to our local Effingham Performance Center (the-epc.org/).  Andi is her name, well that's what she goes by is a world travel and hard worker in the acting world. 
She has high expectations and goals in her life to be the best that she can be. All of this encouraged by her mother 
and father whom are both hard workers themselves. 
  This year I (Nathan Loker) decided to work more on the investment of telling the story of the senior that comes
in for senior pictures.  I have been working on this idea of themed sessions that are chosen by the senior and then
kick some butt at putting this all together for them.  I love when the family comes in to order and they fall in love with 
their vintage images or studio images, or musical images. But much more I love it when they communicate that 
I was able to capture them.  
    My goal is not to make someone who they are not, but to capture the beauty, confidence or manliness (for you guys)
in which I believe we were created to be.  My goal is to promote self confidence in every person so that they encourage 
words of affirmation in others.
   Check out the images below and see some of Andi's fun vintage senior pictures, her on stage presence at the Effingham
Performance Center as well as her studio images we created.  

Check out our website at www.lokerphotography.com and follow us on all social media. 
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Loker-Photography-129739160413779/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lokerphotog/

Effingham Photographer

Fall senior pictures

vintage clothing senior Effingham Senior Studio

Loker Photography studio pictures


fall senior pictures

Car pictures

Effingham senior pitcutres

Effingham Performance Center

Comments

Popular Posts