Lighting Practice // Hailey and Zach, Pictures created by Loker Photography of Effingham

    Practice Makes Perfect, well better that is! 


   To get better, one has to practice, practice and practice their craft.  I've heard it said that to be a master of anything, you have to invest over 10,000 hours into your craft or hobby, or sport. Photography is not just a hobby for me, it is a way for me to create and put to practice my art side of my mind even though 90% of the photography is business and 10% art. Photography is how I provide for my family, so I have to get better or else I fade out like a rose out of season.
   Since I have been pursuing this industry, I have learned that I need to strive in making it the best that I can in every area possible, not just creating cool senior pictures, but by investing in every avenue in the business.  I wake up every day knowing that if I do not succeed, then I do not make money to provide for my family. I am by no means greedy, but it seems that our culture uses American money to pay for cars, house, insurance, food, gas...well, you get the picture. It's not cheap being an adult and I get that, more than ever. That is why I am so proud that my parents have instilled in every one of us to work hard and that short cuts do not get you anywhere all the while teaching us how to share, to love and to have integrity in everything we do.
   One of my goals is to simply work the hardest and create the best images around.  So I get to work studying light, practicing it and putting peddle to the metal. I have a few people I go to as models that help me out when I need it. This couple I have known for a while even before they were engaged. I go to my H to the Z team or Zach and Hailey team. As an entrepreneur in this culture it is vital I stay up to date with technology and lighting, and styles, and what's in or not.  I figure that if I always try to innovate with this culture, I won't fade out and be a fad or a "once was".  Anyways, check out some images below that I was able to create for my future Effingham area seniors such as Newton, Flora, Louisville, Neoga, Altamont, Teutopolis, Robinson, Olney, Mattoon, Charleston, Arcola, Tescola, Sullivan, Beecher City, Casey and Cumberland.

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Loker-Photography-129739160413779/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lokerphotog/
Google Plus: Loker Photography
website: www.lokerphotography.com

Loker Photography Effingham

Effingham Photographer

Photography workshop in Effingham

Effingham Senior Photography

Comments

Popular Posts