Bayleigh // Effingham, IL Sr Photographer

     Yesterday was epic for a few reasons. One, I had the privilege to create some of Bayleigh's Senior portraits and two, It was a beautiful day out! Capturing moments in time and creating an artistic portrait is what we do. Hard? Yes! Worth it? Definitely! Don't forget, you are only a high school senior once and you'll want a Pro to create and capture all of this in a sweet experience.
      Now, you have to understand, I am not a great blogger nor do I claim to be one, but please follow a long.
     Bayleigh is this sweet young girl with big ambitions in life.  As we were chatting, I asked her about her life career and of course it was business geared and more into the idea of Real estate.  If only I knew at her age what I wanted to be.
    Here are a few images we created in the summer of 2013!


 

Comments

Popular Posts