Isaac Davis // Dieterich, IL Senior Photographer based out of Effingham, IL

     Musical, talented, beat boxer (and actually really good) goofy, funny are just a few words that describe Isaac Davis! I've known him for about 5 years now! I've came to know him by being his youth minister in Effingham.   Sometimes you just never know how a session will go or if you can get someone to smile! It was simple really! He rocked it and we both had a fabulous time hanging out!
     I used to shoot him with air soft guns and now I was able to shoot him with my camera (a lot less painful)! It's weird to watch my pals grow up, but I guess that is life! That is one reason I love capturing moments like this and making them last a life time! Check out a few of his portraits below! 

Dieterich senior pictures


Dieterich senior photographer

studio pictures


Loker Photography music


Comments

Popular Posts