Jaclyn Steppe // Southern, IL Senior Photographer

     What comes to mind when I think of Jaclyn is cheerful.  She always has a smile on her face! I can't believe she is now a senior at Effingham.  Where does time go? Makes you appreciate your senior portraits more knowing they capture who you are! One thing I try to do is get them to laugh by saying something stupid, and you know what? It works haha. Below you will see her beautiful laugh along with all of your jaw-dropping smiles.
    What I also love about her is her simplicity in life and her athleticism!  Today I was able to capture and create some pretty cool portraits with cool lighting (thanks to all my friends and mentors that have helped me and taught me and guided me).  I've known her for about 4ish years and I can't believe she's now a senior.  Crazy, I know.
   Please check out www.lokerphotography.com or follow us on social media such as Facebook under "LokerPhotography" or instagram under "Lokerphotog"

cheer senior pictures

Effingham Photographer




flower senior pictures









Comments

Popular Posts