Sami Francis was one of the first of my Sr Rockstar Reps that I recruited.  I knew she was gonna rock her sessions since we met! It was middle of November and my wife and I just moved into our new house here in Effingham.  The house is a nice 50 year old home built in the 60's and not remodeled much at all. So of course we started right away with the bathroom, which means we have to turn the water off and come to find out its outside in the front yard.  To make a long story short, it was about 10:30 pm at night, of course we're lame old parents already and have been a sleep for 30 minutes and come to find out, our water was leaking in the bathroom.  I had to run outside in my shorts in November at night with my glasses off thinking no one would be there. Low and behold, there were two random people watching wondering what in the world I could be doing.   Funny thing is, that was how I ended up meeting Sami. She was the random one at her boyfriends house watching me act like a fool haha.  
     I loved capturing Sami's senior portraits. She was easy to work with, and fun and full of energy.  As you can tell from her pictures below, she is just plain awesome.  Perfect smile in every picture, even the ones I messed up on. 










Comments

Popular Posts