Kory Kowalski // Effingham, IL Senior Photographer

     When I was searching for Sr. Rockstar Reps for LokerPhotography, I asked a girl whom I shot her senior pictures from last year to give me a few names.  Come to find out, it was her cousin.  I met up with Kory and her mother to discuss how awesome it would be to be a Rockstar rep for us as well as all the cool products that could be earned by being a Rep.  It didn't take long after showing her all of the awesomeness that they wanted to be a part of it.   
     As it approached the day for her session, the day ended up being one of those crazy windy days which kills me cause I hate not doing my best at every job I take on, and this became one of those days where I didn't feel like I created enough variety and sweet portraits.  This is where we lined up another day to make sure we got all that we needed and of course, it was! I was pumped on the new day because there was no wind and awesome sky (if by now you haven't figured it out, I love sky pictures).  By the end of this session, we had such a blast shooting and chatting and hanging out! I'd like to believe all of my clients become friends of mine and not just someone I am working for.  
    Ok, here it is! Below are some portraits from her awesome session! Enjoy and check out our website at www.lokerphotography.com 








Comments

Popular Posts