Kari Bopp // Robison, IL Senior Photographer

     This year has been crazy due to the weather.  I remember last year it was 80 degrees at the beginning of March. It is now June and we have hit the 80's only a few times.  Let alone we've had 70 degree weather and the next day snow! Welcome to southern, IL.  Due to this craziness, I am behind on blogging and creating stunning portraits of my awesome Seniors.  
    Kari Bopp is a family friend of ours and as well her parents are in the ministry in which I believe is a powerful testimony of God to his people.  I was so pumped that they chose me to create her senior year in portraits that will last a life time!  Don't forget, you are only a high school senior once unless you try to stay there LOL! 
     Here below are a few images that captured her personality, uniqueness, sports talent and of course, she rocked it! 





Comments